Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cleaning Check

So evidently it is very common, here in Perth, for rental companies to conduct regular cleaning checks on the apartments they manage. Let's be honest, the only good thing about being subjected to cleaning checks is knowing that the previous tenant was subjected to cleaning checks. But so it is. Our first check was last Friday, so Spencer and I spent Thursday evening giving our hollow little apartment a good scrub down.
I know that most of you have come to the blog looking for photos of our Little Guys, and it would take too long to explain why loading photos will have to wait until our desktop computer arrives. (The previous post with the videos of Peter was something I created while we were house-sitting) So I apologize for the photo hiatus, but know that it will end sometime next week (!) when our things are delivered. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Rissie Grace said...

Makes me think of our days in Regency. Ah, Provo!